There are many video tutorials we see on youtube, beside this we should know the websites which help us really better than youtube with step by step how-to guides we can print instructions as draft easy to discuss with other community members instructions are verified and many other benefits. 1. instructables
IS A PLACE THAT LETS YOU EXPLORE,
DOCUMENT, AND SHARE YOUR CREATIONS.
- Welcoming, motivating and supportive DIY communities out there.
- Easy step by step guides easy to understand, they also use video tutorials.
- Instructables arrange contests for publishers give away thousands of dollars’ worth of prizes every month.
- Powered by Autodesk
DIY & HOW-TO EVERYTHING
- They offer different type of DIY Whether you need to fix, build, create or learn, eHow gives you practical solutions to the problems life throws at you.
- They have millions of social followers, DIY content, Video Streams.
- Driven by Leaf Group
Everything you read on wikiHow was written by someone who wanted to help someone else.
- The average articles has been edited by twenty three people and reviewed by sixteen people.
- In addition they frequently update old articles as well, In fact the average articles changed 9 times per year.
Some more useful DIY sites
- howtogeek.com – is an online technology magazine and one of the top websites in the America
- snapguide.com – Discover and create how-to guides on all your favorite topics
- wikifab.org – A french community brings DIY enthusiasts from around the world together to explore, document and share their creations.